There are lots of necklace size you’ll find. Very short ones, medium ones, or perhaps long type.
Don’t make a mistake by choosing wrong type of necklace! You’ll looked lousy and lost compliments.
Here’s a necklace charts that might help you.
- Collar (12 – 13″): this kind of necklace lies comfortably on your neck. Made of two or more strands, it compliments an evening look and matches your off-the-shoulder or v-neck tops perfectly
- Choker (14 – 16″) : made of single or multi-strands, it lies just below your neckline to emphasize it. Perfect style for children’s necklace, and any-time-any-occassions necklace
- Princess (17 – 19″) : You can use this kinda necklace both daytime and evening. Ideal for pendant necklaces and pearls, it compliments a crew neck and higher neckline
- Matinee (20 – 24″) : higher neckline will be complimented with this kind of necklaces. It also well suited for professionals and casual attire
- Opera (28 – 34″) : Ideal for classic or casual attire, and works with both crew or high neckline. Single dramatic length or knotted at the neckline
- Rope or Lariat (over 45″) : A minimum 45″ necklace with strategic location of clasp will transform any outfit into elegant style. Can also transform into multi-strand necklace or bracelet combinations
So, what’s your necklace type?